Vogl Deckensysteme GmbH
Registered under HRB 3184 Fürth
CEO: Erich R. Vogl
VAT identification no. DE 811322268
The use of contact data, such as postal addresses, phone and fax numbers or e-mail addresses, published under the Legal Notice or other comparable information by third parties for the purpose of sending information that has not been explicitly requested is not permitted. Legal steps against the senders of so-called spam mails in the event of violation of this prohibition are expressly reserved.
In the following, please find the data protection and legal notices of Vogl Deckensysteme GmbH
hereinafter referred to as "Vogl":
1. References and links: Our website includes - clearly detectable - links to the websites of other companies. As far as links to the websites of other suppliers exist, we have no influence on their contents. Therefore, we also cannot assume any guaranty or liability for their contents. The responsibility for the contents of these websites lies with the respective provider or operator of the sites. At the time of creating the link, the linked pages were checked for potential violations and recognisable infringements of the law. At the time of linking, no unlawful contents were recognisable. However, we cannot be expected to permanently check the contents of the linked pages without any concrete evidence of violation. In case any legal violations become known to us, we will remove such links immediately.
2. Copyright and trademark notice: Vogl makes every effort to meet its copyright obligations relating to the graphics, sound files, video clips and texts used in all publications, to use its own diagrams, sound files, video clips and texts, or to use graphics, sound files, video clips and texts that are in the public domain. All brand names and trademarks identified on the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject, without restrictions, to the regulations of the relevant trademark law and the proprietary rights of the respective registered owners. The mere mentioning does not give rise to the conclusion that the trade mark is not protected by third-party rights! The copyright for published objects created by Vogl in-house remains solely with Vogl. Any reproduction or use of graphics and texts in other electronic or printed media is not permitted without the explicit consent of Vogl.
3. Data protection: As a rule, we do not require any personal data from you when you visit our web pages. We merely note information relating to the name of your Internet service provider and to the web pages which you retrieve at our sites. You as the Internet user remain anonymous, however, as we use the data obtained for statistical purposes only (e.g. number of times each web page is called up). Your personal data will only be recorded if you provide them on a voluntary basis, for instance within the bounds of an order. At present, the data is still transmitted in uncoded form so that the possibility cannot be excluded that unauthorized third parties read them while being transmitted. You have the option, however, to use alternative ways of communication (e.g. letter post or fax) which offer more security than unencrypted e-mails. All personal data that we obtain during your time browsing our web pages are collected, processed and used by us exclusively for the aforementioned purpose. We take care to ensure that this only happens in accordance with the laws currently applicable and/or only with your consent. Upon request, we can also notify you in writing whether and which data about you is stored.
4. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This legal disclaimer shall be regarded as part of the Internet offer from which you were referred to this page. If portions or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely comply with applicable law, the remaining parts of the document shall remain unaffected by this in their contents and validity.
5. Cookies: In several places, our Internet pages use so- called cookies. They serve the purpose of making our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files which are copied onto your computer and which your browser stores locally on your hard disk. These cookies allow us an analysis as to how users employ our websites. On this basis, we can design the website contents to suit the visitors' needs. In addition, cookies permit us to measure the effectiveness of a certain advertisement and to make its placement, for instance, dependent upon the subject-related user interest. Most cookies used by us are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. But normally, you can also change the settings of your browser if you are reluctant to send the information. In this case, you can still use our Internet pages without any restrictions (exception: configurators).
6. This website uses technologies from the open source web analytics software program Piwik (www.piwik.org) to collect and store data for marketing and optimisation purposes. Piwik uses so-called "cookies". Cookies are text files which are stored onto your computer and allow us to analyse the use of our website. The data generated by the cookies concerning your use of this website (including your IP address) remain on the servers of owmedia GmbH and will not be forwarded to third parties unless it is required by law. The data are recorded on an anonymous basis. On no account will any further data be allocated to your IP address. If you call up pages and files on this site and are asked to enter personal data while doing so, we should like to point out that the transmission of such data is unencrypted and, therefore, the data can be noted, or even falsified, by unauthorized persons. Data collection and storage can be rescinded with future effect at any time.
design programming hosting
Office: Burgweg 31 D-90542 Eckental
Postal address: Sudetenstraße 16 D-90542 Eckental
Phone +49 9126 29 00 96
Fax +49 9126 29 00 97
The picture copyrights reside with the respective photographers:
Reference object "Isar Medical Centre": Mathis Leicht Fotografie&Grafik
Reference object "Grand Canal Theatre in Dublin": Photo: © Jarek Matla
Reference object "Forchheim-Reuth Elementary School": Thilo Jaeckel
Reference object "Weserrenaissance Schloss in Bevern": Thilo Jaeckel
Reference object "Puma Plaza in Herzogenaurach": Thilo Jaeckel
Reference object "International School in Erlangen": Thilo Jaeckel
Reference object "Bureau Belvedere in Vienna": Anke Müllerklein
Reference object "Casino in Hanover": Hoffmann photography
Reference object "Deutsche Oper Berlin": Nadja Giese photography
Reference object "Thermal Bath of Oberlaa": Walter Henisch photography
Reference object "Knapp Logistics in Graz": Walter Henisch photography
Reference object "National University of Ireland - Maynooth College": Donal Murphy photography
Reference object "Raiffeisenhaus in Vienna": Walter Henisch photography
Reference object "Saubermacher in Graz": Helmut Tezak
Reference object "Bremen Kunsthalle": Stefan Müller photography
Reference object "Caragh Church Case Study": Ronan Coffey
Reference object "SWO Dunlaoghaire": Ronan Coffey
Reference object "Wohnstift Augustinum in Munich-Neufriedenheim": Thilo Jaeckel
Reference object "North Perlach School Centre": Thilo Jaeckel
Reference object "Major bank in Frankfurt": Bettina Bauer
Employee: BilderHaus Neustadt
Installation videos for all relevant work steps. Just take your time to watch the step-by-step installation of the Vogl products. The videos work without speech and can thus be understood by installers all over the world.Vogl-Videothek.de
Configure factory-coloured perforated ceiling panels yourself. Assemble your own favourite composition from an unlimited variety of colour combinations. Choose the colours of finishing coat, inner perforation and fleece freely, and simply inquire about your individually desired product by the click of a mouse.Vogl-Colorator.de